Monday 24 October 2011

Croquis de ma Dancing-Prinfeffe / Sketch of my Dancing-Prinfeff

She is my Dancing Queen, Young and Sweet, Only Seventeen...

No... It's about a dancing Princess, not about a dancing Queen.
But maybe you'll have the melody stuck in your head now, just like me?! Try and sing Dancing... Princess!

It's still my Prinfeff of my secret project. I'm still looking for my way... I have her quite clearly in my head, but it doesn't comes out exactly like I thought it would. Anyway, I'm getting closer. So I keep on trying.

What do you think?

She is my Dancing Queen, Young and Sweet, Only Seventeen...

No, ce n'est pas une dancing Queen, mais une dancing Princesse.
Mais peut-être que vous aurez la mélodie dans la tête, tout comme moi?!

C'est toujours la "Prinfeffe" de mon projet secret. Je cherche ma voie... Pourtant je la vois plutôt clairement dans ma tête, mais ça sort jamais comme je m'y attends. Je m'approche, pourtant, je le sens. Alors je continue à essayer!

Qu'est-ce que vous en pensez?

No comments:

Post a Comment