Monday 14 March 2011

Dodos dans le train (1)

Je risque de vous en mettre souvent des dodos dans le train, c'est particulièrement pratique ces gens qui s'offrent au dessinateur.

I might post this kind of train sleepers quite often, as they are remarkably practical, offering themselves to the drawer.



Pour la dame à l'écharpe verte ci-dessus, j'ai failli  me faire attraper parce-qu'un passager avait remarqué mon manège et voulait absolument que je lui montre mon dessin. Le vil =)

For the woman with the green scarf, on top, I've almost got myself caught in the act, because of a passenger who noticed what I was doing, and he absolutely wanted me to show it to him. Naughty guy =)
Technique: feutres


Et une camarade d'école, dis moi si tu te reconnais!
Here is a schoolmate, tell me if you recognize yourself!
Technique: crayon gris

No comments:

Post a Comment