Thursday 8 March 2012

"Old Schoool"

That girl I'm having fun of is saying "Huh, you've got a real 'old school' tiling, so coool" but in a Hipster - I know what I'm talking about - kind of tone, she's ridiculous.

My friend who told me about a friend of a friend who acted this way at her home made me laaaugh, so I just wanted to share that bit with you!

Forgive me, for it's bad to have fun of people.

It's been made with my friend the black pencil again, and photoshopping to colourize.




Une amie me racontait cette copine de copine qui est venue chez elle et qui a VRAIMENT dit ça, et ça m'a fait tellement rire ce ton "Je sais de quoi je parle, genre, t'sais, trop fashion, quoi" que j'ai voulu partager cette demoiselle si innocente et ridicule avec vous!

Pardon, je sais, c'est mal de se moquer.

Réalisé à l'aide de mon ami le crayon noir et d'un petit photoshopage en bonne et due forme.

No comments:

Post a Comment