Tuesday 26 April 2011

Le Faire-Part de Mariage / The Wedding Announcement Card !!!

Maintenant que tous les invités ont eus leur invitation, je peux enfin vous montrer ceci:
Wouhouh! Now that all the guests got their Invitation, I can finally show you this:


(click-clic to zoom)

I made this Announcement card for one of my closest friend, the groom and for his fiancée, following their taste for Asia and simplicity.  I also wanted to show their Romantism, they are such a lovely couple. You can also find their favourite animals hidden in the picture.

Their were drawn after a photograph I took.

I totally enjoyed doing this, and I really hope it will give me occasions to do more Announcement Cards!

***

J'ai fait ce Faire-Part pour un ami très proche, le futur-marié, ici avec sa future épouse, selon leur goûts pour l'Asie et la simplicité. j'voulais aussi montrer leur Romantisme, ils sont un couple vraiment adorable.
Vous pouvez également trouver leurs animaux préférés cachés dans l'image.

Je les ai dessinés d'après une photo que j'ai prise.

J'ai adoré réaliser cette commande, j'espère que j'aurai l'occasion de réaliser d'autres Faire-Parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment